Class of 2013
The UAB National Alumni Society proudly recognized the UAB Excellence in Business Top 25 inaugural class of 2013. This program is designed to identify, recognize, and celebrate the success of the top 25 UAB alumni-owned or UAB alumni-operated businesses.
The class of 2013 was recognized at an awards luncheon on Friday, March 8, 2013. Congratulations to the inaugural class of 2013!
Alacare Home Health & Hospice • Susan B. Brouillette
Event Photo Gallery
Celebrating the Successes of UAB Alumni
To be considered for the award all of the honorees and their companies had to meet three criteria:
1) Business must have been in operation for a minimum of 36 months prior to December 31, 2012.
2) Business must have verifiable revenues of at least $150,000 for the most recent 12-month period.
3) Business must be owned or operated by a UAB graduate who meets one of the following:
- A UAB graduate or group of UAB graduates must have owned 50% or more of the company during the eligible period, OR
- A UAB graduate must have served as the company’s chief executive (for example, chairman, CEO, president, or managing partner) during the eligible period OR
- A UAB graduate must have founded the company and been active as a member of the most senior management team during the eligible period.
For questions regarding the awards program or luncheon, please contact Lori Cork, firstname.lastname@example.org or 205.934.3555.