NOOKstudy is a feature-rich and easy-to-use software application that allows you to store and manage digital content for your classes – eTextbooks, class materials, personal notes, and teacher handouts - in a single location.
NOOKstudy is a free download, and can be used on either a Mac or PC. You should note that it is not available on nook readers - a little confusing and a cause of some irritation if you check out discussion boards - this is due to the nature of textbook presentation and something that Barnes & noble is working on for future iterations.
Some Key features:
- The ability to create course specific files where you can maintain and organize all electronic content related to your courses: syllabi, hand-outs, scanned written notes, links to content
- The flexibility to electronically highlight and take notes in a variety of colors for easier recall and improved organization
- Tools that allow you to tag content for future reference
- The option of having multiple eTextbooks open simultaneously to make studying more efficient
- One click access to complementary online reference materials and resources (e.g. Google, Wikipedia, dictionary, etc.) directly from the eTextbooks
Review these videos to learn how to take advantage of Nookstudy's features.
You can find additional support information here.