Using Respondus Lockdown Brower
If your instructor requires that you use Respondus lockdown browser to complete a quiz or test, please review this information carefully before taking your test or quiz.
Download the latest version.
- All Respondus Lockdown Browser users should update to the most recent version of the software immediately to avoid potential test access issues.
If you are unsure of how to use this system, review this information:
Accessing a quiz or Test:
- Close all programs, unless one is used to connect to the Internet.
- Locate the "LockDown Browser" shortcut on the desktop (or from the Start menu) and double-click it for Windows users, or for Macintosh users, launch "LockDown Browser" from the Applications folder.
- If prompted, close any blocked program. If you do not close the blocked program, Respondus LockDown Browser (LDB) will close.
- After the program starts, login to blackboard.
- Go to your course and navigate to the assessment or test.