- UAB Benevolent Fund- Supporting our Community for 31 Years
- Muscular Dystropy Association Camp Summer 2014
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
- Employee Emergency Assistance Program
- FocusFirst from Impact Alabama
- Hand in Paw
- Habitat House
- Ivory is a UAB graduate in early childhood education. She was in the Habitat program while a student and received her house during the Home for the Holidays build in December 2013.
- Kidney Foundation
- Tornado Relief
- UAB Benevolent Fund
- UAB Benevolent Fund Habitat House
UAB Benevolent Fund presents Local Agency Grant to Red Mountain Park for $10,000. Featured in the image is Ethel Dunagan, 88-year-old park supporter who joined Park staff in presenting their grant purposal. Ms. Dunagan shared her love of the Red Mountain Park where she grew up, and her father worked in the mines.