Previous and Current Marion Lab Graduate Students and Topics
- Robert Holmes. M.S. 1978. Reproductive cycles in lizards.
- William A. Cox. Ph.D.. 1978. Reproductive cycles and population structure of loggerhead musk turtles in a north Florida spring.
- Douglas C. Clarke. Ph.D. 1979. Resource utilization in blennies on oyster reefs.
- Paul G. Johnson. M.S. 1981. Seasonal variation in benthic community structure in Mobile Bay.
- Mary Ellen MacDonald. Ph.D. 1981. Reproductive strategies of coastal plain plants in central Alabama.
- Roger J. McPherson. Ph.D. 1981. Reproductive and hormonal cycles of musk turtles.
- David K. Close. M.S. 1982. Reproductive cycles of flattened musk turtles.
- Rosie B. McKinney. M.S. 1982. Reproductive and hormonal cycles of fence lizards.
- Mark M. Greeley. Ph.D. 1983. Reproductive cycles of killifish in the northern Gulf of Mexico.
- Marina C. Jovanovich. M.S. 1985. Uptake of pollutants by brackish water clams in Mobile Bay.
- Amanda R. Johnson. M.S. 1986. Habitat parameters influencing population sizes of the flattened musk turtle.
- Georganna E. Ranglack. Ph.D. 1989. Biological and ecological factors influencing survivorship of hatchling cattle egrets.
- John J. Dindo. Ph.D. 1991. Survivorship of hatchlings in a mixed-species heron and egret rookery on an off-shore island.
- Teresa L. Troha. M.S. 1992. Benthic invertebrate community structure in a mine-impacted reservoir.
- Myrna Attaway. M.S. 1992. Update and depuration rates of pollutants in a freshwater clam.
- David Onorato. M.S. 1997. Bioassessment of the fish community in an urbanizing stream.
- Debra S. Moore. Ph.D. 1997. Speciation and evolutionary relationships of cricket frogs to members of the family Hylidae.
- Kristen Lindsey. M.S. 1998. Bioassessment of the benthic macroinvertebrate communities in an urbanizing stream.
- Elizabeth Corn. M.S. 2000. Effects of sedimentation on benthic macroinvertebrate communities in an urbanizing stream.
- Eric Blackwell. Ph.D. 2003. Population biology spotted salamanders.
- Sherry Holmes. M.S. 2005. Population status of the threatened flattened musk turtle.
- Janna Owens. Current Ph.D. candidate. Linking stream biodiversity with stream geomorphology.