Fall semester - July 1st
Spring semester - November 1st
- Application form including 2 evaluation forms/letters of reference
- Current resume detailing work experience
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent directly by the Registrar or responsible head of the institution to the UAB Graduate School, 1530 3rd Ave. South - HUC 511, Birmingham, AL 35294-1150.
- GMAT score* sent directly from the testing agency. (it is recommended that you repeat the GMAT if score is below 480)
*Waivers for the GMAT may be granted for applicants who meet specific criteria established by the UAB School of Business including an exceptional academic record, applicants with advanced degrees and/or significant and progressive professional experience. Applicants meeting the criteria are not guaranteed a waiver, but rather qualify to be considered for the waiver.
Additional Documents Required for International Applicants
- TOEFL score (international applicants only)
- General academic credentials evaluation (ECE or WES report) for international applicants
- Calculus Requirement- Applicants are expected to have completed a calculus class with a grade of "C" or better within the last five years. If an applicant does not meet this requirement, they may be admitted with the contingency of satisfying the requirement during their first term of enrollment. more info
- Business Bootcamp- Students must complete a business bootcamp before beginning class. The boot camp is an online, self-paced offering.
Dual Degree Admission Info