Fall semester - July 1st
Spring semester - November 1st
Summer semester- April 1st
- Application form including 2 evaluation forms/letters of reference
- Current resume detailing work experience
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent directly by the Registrar or responsible head of the institution to the UAB Graduate School, 1720 2nd Ave. S., LHL 103, Birmingham, AL 35294-0013.
- GMAT score* sent directly from the testing agency. (it is recommended that you repeat the GMAT if score is below 480)
Additional Documents Required for International Applicants
- TOEFL IBT score of 80 or IELTS of 6 (international applicants only).
- General academic credentials evaluation (ECE or WES report) for international applicants
- Baccalaureate Degree- Applicants must be holders of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Calculus Requirement- Applicants are expected to have completed a calculus class with a grade of "C" or better within the last five years. If an applicant does not meet this requirement, they may be admitted with the contingency of satisfying the requirement during their first term of enrollment. more info
- Business Bootcamp- Students must complete a business bootcamp before beginning class. The boot camp is an online, self-paced offering.
Dual Degree Admission Info