Fall semester - July 1st
Spring semester - November 1st
Summer semester- April 1st
*International applicants should apply at least 6 months in advance of the deadline in order to ensure processing of all Visa paperwork
- Application form including 2 evaluation forms/letters of reference
- Current resume detailing work experience
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent directly by the Registrar or responsible head of the institution to the UAB Graduate School, 1720 2nd Ave. S., LHL G03, Birmingham, AL 35294-0013.
- GMAT score* sent directly from the testing agency. (it is recommended that you repeat the GMAT if score is below 480)
Additional Documents Required for International Applicants
- TOEFL IBT score of 80 or IELTS of 6 (international applicants only).
- General academic credentials evaluation (ECE or WES report) for international applicants
- Baccalaureate Degree- Applicants must be holders of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Quantitative Requirement- Applicants are expected to have completed a pre-calculus class with a grade of "C" or better within the last five years. If an applicant does not meet this requirement, they may be admitted with the contingency of satisfying the requirement during their first term of enrollment. more info
Dual Degree Admission Info
Special Admission Consideration