The Collat School of Business’ number one priority is to secure funding for new facilities and technology that provide our students, faculty and staff with the resources they need to be successful. Through this fund, the school seeks to invest in better facilities and technology that will provide the following benefits:
- Attract high-quality students, faculty, and employers to recruit and hire our students.
- Enhance our ability to educate students through optimizing leading-edge technology.
- Engage more alumni and business leaders through growth in executive education.
- Enhance faculty, staff and student interactions.
- Facilitate entrepreneurship and innovation leading to commercialization and economic development opportunities.
- Promote collaboration in areas of Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
The school’s Leadership Fund enables the Collat School of Business to meet its most pressing needs, support special projects that keep the school in the forefront of business education while developing strong leaders in business. Gifts support strategic initiatives like scholarships to attract and assist exceptional students needing financial assistance, recruit and retain high caliber faculty, develop and enhance curriculum and programs, and infuse entrepreneurship and innovation into programs and activities.
As a senior, you have been a part of a landmark year with the naming of the UAB Collat School of Business. Your school is now among a small and distinguished group of accredited business schools that wear the name of a benefactor (35% estimated). You should be proud of this amazing distinction!
Now you have the opportunity to secure your legacy by giving to the Senior Class Gift campaign – any amount is appreciated! Your gift will support the Leadership Fund, which helps the school meet its most pressing needs, support special projects, and provide scholarships for students. Create your legacy and make a gift today!
Eric P. Jack, Ph.D., dean of the Collat School of Business is challenging each and every faculty and staff member in the school to make a gift to the Collat School of Business for The Campaign for UAB, Give Something Change Everything. “Having 100% participation from our faculty and staff shows our alumni, parents, friends, corporations and foundations that we are investing first,” Dr. Jack says. “Before we can ask others to give, we need to give ourselves.”
Top of page