- Fall semester - July 1st
- Spring semester - November 1st
- Summer semester- April 1st
- Application form including 2 evaluation forms/letters of reference.
- Current resume detailing work experience.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended sent directly by the Registrar or responsible head of the institution to the UAB Graduate School, 1720 2nd Ave. S., LHL G03, Birmingham, AL 35294-0013.
- GMAT score* sent directly from the testing agency. (it is recommended that you repeat the GMAT if score is below 480).
*GMAT requirement is waived for applicants holding terminal degrees. Applicants holding master degrees from regionally accredited institutions can substitute related standardized test score for GMAT requirement.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants Only
- Baccalaureate Degree - Applicants must be holders of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Quantitative Requirement - Applicants are expected to have completed a pre-calculus class with a grade of "C" or better within the last five years. If an applicant does not meet this requirement, they may be admitted with the contingency of satisfying the requirement during their first term of enrollment.