The number of new cards issued to consumers in 2011 rose by more than 20 percent from the previous year. 24 percent of those new cards went to people with below prime credit scores. Why would banks take the risk?
- UAB Researcher Publishes Paper on OSS Innovation in Business
- Collat Student and Professor Selected as 2014 UAB President's Diversity Award Winners
- UAB AIS Student Chapter Selected as Finalist for National Competition
- Collat Receives Large Gift for Healthcare Leadership
- Collat Professors Honored By Accounting Association