Students with an aptitude for these courses are encouraged to apply. Tutors earn $8.50 per hour. Lead tutors, who also manage the tutoring lab on their shifts, earn $10.50 per hour.
The Collat School of Business launched an internal push to gain as much participation in its faculty and staff campaign as possible and, within only months of setting that goal, reached 99 percent participation.
- Collat Business Graduates Fill Growing Demand for Information Systems Professionals
- Collat School of Business Recognized as One of the Nation’s Top Universities for Professional Sales Education
- Collat Business Professor Identifies Benefits, Pitfalls of Knowledge-Sharing Among Partners
- Annual Scholarship and Awards Banquets Celebrate Outstanding Students in the UAB Collat School of Business
- What Can You Do with a Business Degree?
- UAB Faculty Receives Fulbright Specialist Award
- Students in Collat's Honors Program Excel in Research Events
- Collat Focuses on Entrepreneurship
- Business Engineering Design Course Produces International Award Finalist Projects
- Hansen Recognized for Excellence in Teaching