U.S. News & World Report recently acknowledged the University of Alabama at Birmingham Collat School of Business’ online master’s degrees as top national programs.
The programs were rated 17th in its 2015 Best Online Programs rankings, which were released this past week. UAB is one of 118 schools to be included in the rankings this year.
UAB's Innovation Boot Camp is an exciting new opportunity for local executives to learn a process for building and fostering innovation that can be applied to products, services and business design. Innovation is vital to every type of organization, and it can be learned!
Dr. Simon Sheng was awarded the Steven J. Shaw Best Paper in Conference at The Society for Marketing Advances (SMA) 2014 Annual Conference for his research, “Marketing and R&D Coopetition, Knowledge Integration, and New Product Performance”.
Ameen Barghi, a member of the Collat School of Business Honors Program’s Class of 2015 cohort, has been awarded a 2015 Rhodes Scholarship. Ameen is a neuroscience and translational research double major at UAB.
Tom Broughton, Chief Executive Officer of ServisFirst Bank, recently told students in the combined MBA and undergraduate capstone class “Strategic leadership through the eyes of the C-Suite” that his company’s competitive advantage is based on its ability to build service relationships with its customers. Broughton made a return visit to the Collat School of Business on November 18, 2014.
Jay Grinney, Chief Executive Officer of HealthSouth Corporation, described the ten-year journey he has made at the company to redraw its strategy and make it a success. Grinney made a return visit to the UAB Collat School of Business on November 11, 2014 when he met with students in the combined MBA and undergraduate capstone class “Strategic leadership through the eyes of the C-Suite.”
- Asking for Your Help to Help Others Succeed
- CEO Says “Culture Wins Over Strategy” at Regions
- UAB Listed among Top Schools to Earn an MBA
- Energen CEO Describes His Company’s ‘Pure Play” Strategy
- Edward Aldag Shows Strategy Students the Importance of Passion
- Protective Life CEO Says Everyone Should Share in a Strategy’s Value
- Lead Gift of $1 Million from Medical Properties Trust to Support New Building for UAB’s Collat School of Business
- Charles Collat Tells Strategy Students to ‘Do Good and Be Better’
- Service Learning Courses Offer Real Life Experience
- Employers on Campus to Learn Keys to Recruiting Top Talent