TheBestSchools.org recently acknowledged the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s online Bachelor of Science degree in marketing and online Bachelor of Science degree in management as top national online degree programs.
The faculty and staff of the Collat School of Business have displayed a standard of giving that is exactly what The Campaign for UAB is all about, working together to make UAB the best.
The Collat School of Business launched an internal push to gain as much participation in its faculty and staff campaign as possible and, within only months of setting that goal, reached 99 percent participation.
Callidus Software Inc. , the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software, has partnered with UAB Collat School of Business to meet the growing demands for Information Systems (IS) /Information Technology (IT) professionals. As a result, four spring graduates of Collat’s Information Systems program have been offered and accepted positions with this exciting global enterprise.
Collat School of Business Recognized as One of the Nation’s Top Universities for Professional Sales Education
The Sales Education Foundation (SEF) announces the release of their 2014 list of Top University Sales Programs, highlighting Collat’s Professional Sales Certificate Program as one of the top programs preparing and placing top talent for professional selling careers.
- Annual Scholarship and Awards Banquets Celebrate Outstanding Students in the UAB Collat School of Business
- What Can You Do with a Business Degree?
- UAB Faculty Receives Fulbright Specialist Award
- Collat Focuses on Entrepreneurship
- Business Engineering Design Course Produces International Award Finalist Projects
- Hansen Recognized for Excellence in Teaching
- Murder, Golf Carts, and Unintended Consequences
- UAB's Collat School of Business launches new online bachelor's programs
- U.S. News Ranks Collat in Top 40 among Part-time MBA Programs
- Info Session for Non-Business Majors Looking to Enhance Their Degree