Callidus Software Inc. , the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software, has partnered with UAB Collat School of Business to meet the growing demands for Information Systems (IS) /Information Technology (IT) professionals. As a result, four spring graduates of Collat’s Information Systems program have been offered and accepted positions with this exciting global enterprise.
Collat School of Business Recognized as One of the Nation’s Top Universities for Professional Sales Education
The Sales Education Foundation (SEF) announces the release of their 2014 list of Top University Sales Programs, highlighting Collat’s Professional Sales Certificate Program as one of the top programs preparing and placing top talent for professional selling careers.
Annual Scholarship and Awards Banquets Celebrate Outstanding Students in the UAB Collat School of Business
Departments and programs in the Collat School of Business recently held banquets to award scholarships and honor students with excellence in academic success in their majors. Faculty, staff and donors attended the events to celebrate with students and their families.
Follow links below for event photos-
Find out where some of our spring Collat graduates are heading after business school and what they feel was the most important aspect of their experience at Collat School of Business that helped them land their new position.
Company: BBVA Compass
Position: Leap Associate
Location: Birmingham, AL
“Learning how to network and communicate properly with employers definitely helped me land my job. Being a part of Beta Alpha Psi taught me how to market myself to employers.”
Entrepreneurs share a way of thinking, a way of life. They have a way of identifying problems and seizing the opportunity in those problems, skills that are useful whether they’re starting a business or working for a large conglomerate.
The Collat School of Business is proud to recognize and celebrate Birmingham's talented entrepreneurs by hosting the Birmingham Business Journal's Entrepreneurship Spotlight Awards Luncheon on April 21 at the UAB National Alumni House. Register for this event today.
Two projects from the current cohort of the UAB Business Engineering Design Course, a course that joins business and engineering students together to provide innovative, technical solutions to the disabled community, have been selected as finalists for the 2014 da Vinci Awards.
- Murder, Golf Carts, and Unintended Consequences
- UAB's Collat School of Business launches new online bachelor's programs
- U.S. News Ranks Collat in Top 40 among Part-time MBA Programs
- Info Session for Non-Business Majors Looking to Enhance Their Degree
- Collat “Excellence in Business” Winners Honored at Reception, Luncheon
- UAB Online Accounting Programs Ranked Nationally
- Messina Appointed an Endowed Chair of Alumni and Friends Professorship in Accounting
- UAB Researcher Publishes Paper on OSS Innovation in Business
- Collat Student and Professor Selected as 2014 UAB President's Diversity Award Winners
- UAB Collat Team Makes Final Four in CFA Institute Research Classic- Southern