An established leader in online education, the UAB Collat School of Business is expanding its undergraduate distance-learning portfolio to include four new online bachelor's programs: Online Bachelor of Science in Economics, Online Bachelor of Science in Finance, Online Bachelor of Science in Management, and Online Bachelor of Science in Marketing.
The 2014 Excellence in Business Top 25 award winners were recently feted by the Collat School of Business and the National Alumni Society in recognition of their exceptional business success. In partnership with the Birmingham Business Journal, UAB’s National Alumni Society selected the top 25 alumni who own or operate successful businesses. Ten Collat alumni were celebrated among this year’s honorees.
The online programs feature the same award-winning faculty that teaches on-campus classes. In addition, UAB’s online bachelor’s accounting program allows students to roll credits directly to the master’s in accounting program, fast-tracking their time to complete the master’s program.
The paper, from Paul Di Gangi, Ph.D., assistant professor of information systems, and titled “Balancing on a tightrope: Managing the boundaries of a firm-sponsored OSS community and its impact on innovation and absorptive capacity,” was published in the January issue of Information and Organization.
- UAB Collat Team Makes Final Four in CFA Institute Research Classic- Southern
- Record Number of Students Form 2015 Cohort of Collat Business Honors Program
- Collat Alumni Honored With Excellence in Business Awards
- Collat Receives Large Gift for Healthcare Leadership
- Collat Professors Honored By Accounting Association
- UAB AIS Student Chapter Selected as Finalist for National Competition
- UAB Chapter of Beta Alpha Psi holds Annual Banquet
- UAB Names New Chair of Accounting and Finance
- UAB Business Analysis Lab Suggests Business Recruitment for Oneonta
- Unique UAB Programs Prepare Students for Hot Careers