This award recognizes deserving student chapters that have excelled in one or more of the following areas: professional development, membership, careers in IS, community service, fundraising, and communications.
Because Everyone Can Use Some Business!
The Collat School of Business offers many courses that are open to all UAB students regardless of major and have no prerequisites. Please check the class schedule for availability, dates and times. Some courses are also available online.
Tom Broughton, Chief Executive Officer of ServisFirst Bank, made a return visit to the Collat School of Business on November 19, 2013 when he spoke with students in the combined MBA and undergraduate capstone class “Strategic leadership through the eyes of the C-Suite.”
Professor Nitin Sanghavi, international retail marketing expert and professor of the Manchester Business School, spoke to the Collat School of Business Marketing, Industrial Distribution and Economics faculty on global trends in retailing and lectured in Dr. Michele Bunn’s Retail Marketing and Basic Marketing classes on November 13 and 14.
- UAB Unveils New Collat School of Business Sign at Celebration
- Students Compare Business and Hospital Strategies
- Savage Named Director of Master of Accounting Program
- Professors Inducted into the ACEE Hall of Fame
- Collat School of Business Dean Starts Faculty/Staff Campaign
- Strategy Students See Business Disciplines in Action at Hibbett Sports
- Successful Entrepreneur Discusses Strategy with Students
- Students Talk Entrepreneurship at MBA Luncheon
- Collat School of Business Marks 50 Years of Civil Rights Progress
- UAB Collat School of Business Named One of the Best in the Nation