This award recognizes deserving student chapters that have excelled in one or more of the following areas: professional development, membership, careers in IS, community service, fundraising, and communications.
Professor Nitin Sanghavi, international retail marketing expert and professor of the Manchester Business School, spoke to the Collat School of Business Marketing, Industrial Distribution and Economics faculty on global trends in retailing and lectured in Dr. Michele Bunn’s Retail Marketing and Basic Marketing classes on November 13 and 14.
Professor Culver received special recognition for her leadership and commitment to the annual Economics Challenge, a state and national competition for high school students designed to increase their understanding of and interest in economics.
Eric P. Jack, Ph.D., dean of the Charles and Patsy Collat School of Business, is leading The Campaign for UAB—and his school—by example. He made a significant initial gift to establish a faculty/staff campaign in the school.
- Collat School of Business Marks 50 Years of Civil Rights Progress
- UAB Collat School of Business Named One of the Best in the Nation
- Retail Day Recognizes Top Alabama Retailers
- UAB Collat School of Business, Alabama Retail Association Announce Speaker, Honorees for Retail Day 2013
- Dean Jack's Perspective on the Collat's Gift
- Radio Interview with Charles Collat about Why They Give to UAB
- Telecommuting Can Be Beneficial for a Work/Life Balance
- Proudly Named the Collat School of Business
- Tips to Reinvent Your Career
- Board Acknowledges $25 Million Gift, Approves Naming as UAB’s Collat School of Business