The UAB Collat School of Business is one of the most outstanding business schools in the nation, according to The Princeton Review in the new 2014 edition of its book, "The Best 295 Business Schools”.
UAB Collat School of Business, Alabama Retail Association Announce Speaker, Honorees for Retail Day 2013
The UAB Collat School of Business in cooperation with The Alabama Retail Association will honor 12 retail businesses as Retailers of the Year and one as a Centennial Retailer during the 32nd Annual Alabama Retail Day Luncheon on Tuesday, Oct. 8, at The Club in Birmingham.
In recognition of the $25 million transformative gift that we recently received from Patsy W. and Charles A. Collat, we are now proud to be named the Collat School of Business. As Dean, I want to share my sentiments about this gift from three perspectives: gratitude, prominence and benevolence.
Charles Collat interviewed during half-time at the UAB vs. Northwestern State game on Sept. 21, 2013.
There are mornings when getting out of bed may seem impossible, and the idea of spending the day at work is unappealing. If working from home is an option, one UAB expert, Professor Scott Boyar, says perks of telecommuting go beyond working in pajamas.
- Tips to Reinvent Your Career
- Board Acknowledges $25 Million Gift, Approves Naming as UAB’s Collat School of Business
- UAB Students Invent a Wheelchair that Helps Children with Disabilities Get Moving
- UAB SHRM Contest to Showcase 50 years in Human Resources
- Students Meet Face-to-Face with Potential Employers
- BBVA Compass Program Takes UAB Students Around the World for Career Training
- Professor Yoder Talks with BBJ about Obstacles to Predicted Bank Mergers
- Finance Student is Top International Scorer on BAT
- UAB, Local High-School Students Examine Impact of Civil Rights Movement on Business
- ‘Back To School’ Doesn’t Have To Be ‘Back To Broke’ With These Tips