The faculty and staff of the Collat School of Business have displayed a standard of giving that is exactly what The Campaign for UAB is all about, working together to make UAB the best.
The Collat School of Business launched an internal push to gain as much participation in its faculty and staff campaign as possible and, within only months of setting that goal, reached 99 percent participation.
Callidus Software Inc. , the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software, has partnered with UAB Collat School of Business to meet the growing demands for Information Systems (IS) /Information Technology (IT) professionals. As a result, four spring graduates of Collat’s Information Systems program have been offered and accepted positions with this exciting global enterprise.
Collat School of Business Recognized as One of the Nation’s Top Universities for Professional Sales Education
The Sales Education Foundation (SEF) announces the release of their 2014 list of Top University Sales Programs, highlighting Collat’s Professional Sales Certificate Program as one of the top programs preparing and placing top talent for professional selling careers.
Annual Scholarship and Awards Banquets Celebrate Outstanding Students in the UAB Collat School of Business
Departments and programs in the Collat School of Business recently held banquets to award scholarships and honor students with excellence in academic success in their majors. Faculty, staff and donors attended the events to celebrate with students and their families.
Follow links below for event photos-
Find out where some of our spring Collat graduates are heading after business school and what they feel was the most important aspect of their experience at Collat School of Business that helped them land their new position.
Company: BBVA Compass
Position: Leap Associate
Location: Birmingham, AL
“Learning how to network and communicate properly with employers definitely helped me land my job. Being a part of Beta Alpha Psi taught me how to market myself to employers.”
- UAB Faculty Receives Fulbright Specialist Award
- Students in Collat's Honors Program Excel in Research Events
- Collat Focuses on Entrepreneurship
- Business Engineering Design Course Produces International Award Finalist Projects
- Hansen Recognized for Excellence in Teaching
- Murder, Golf Carts, and Unintended Consequences
- UAB's Collat School of Business launches new online bachelor's programs
- U.S. News Ranks Collat in Top 40 among Part-time MBA Programs
- Info Session for Non-Business Majors Looking to Enhance Their Degree
- Collat “Excellence in Business” Winners Honored at Reception, Luncheon