Welcome to the UAB Campus Recreation online program registration portal! We are proud to announce an awesome new service designed to enhance your experience here at the Rec!
To access the system, members must have a log-in created. Non-members of the CRCT may create a guest account and register online for Group Swim Lessons, Instructional Programs, and Outdoor Trips too! Required information includes name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and emergency contact name and phone number.
Returning users to Membership Portal
Once you have logged in, hit the 'home' icon on the upper left hand side of the page.
· Select the 'Program Registration' icon to sign up for Instructional Programs
(e.g. aquatics, camps, Studio V classes, etc.)
· Select the ‘Scheduler’ icon to schedule a racquetball court
· Select the ‘Membership’ icon to view and update your membership or financial information
If you do not have an online log-in, follow the below instructions:
UAB Students/UAB Campus Recreation Center Members:You can find your online credentials in an email from firstname.lastname@example.org on September 3, 2013 if you have your email preferences set. If not, please email email@example.com to receive your online credentials or call 205-996-5038; allow 48 hours to receive your log-in and password.
**Please Note – your membership must be current at the time of registration to enroll in classes during the member registration period and to receive member rates. Please be aware that if you are a member and signing up a child or a spouse for program registration online, you will not receive the CRCT member rates for those programs. You will need to call Membership Services at 205.996.5038 to obtain those rates.
Non-Members:First time users:
To create a guest account, click here, then click the 'sign up as guest' button
**Please be aware that if you are a member and signing up a child or a spouse that is not a member for program registration online, you will not receive the CRCT member rates for those programs. You will need to call Membership Services at 205.996.5038 to obtain those rates.
If you previously have signed up for a program and already have a guest account created, log-in with your user name and password to gain access to your account. If you do not remember your online credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-996-5038 and provide your name, date of birth and phone number, as well as indicate that you are a guest, not a current campus recreation member. In addition, if you have previously registered for something as a non-member, we ask that you please contact email@example.com get your credentials and not create a new account.
**Select the 'Program Registration' icon to sign up for Instructional Programs (e.g. aquatics, outdoor trips, fitness instructional classes)
Follow these directions when registering for a program:
· Log in
· Click on the button
· Choose Program Registration
· Choose desired program area
· If the class you want is in the current session you will be able to see all the scheduled classes for that area.
· If the class you want is in a future session you will need to do an Advanced Search
Choose the Session desired
Choose the Category desired
You can narrow your search further if desired
Click on “View Results”
Click on the button
· Scroll through the classes. To see all available date and times for the class listed, choose view programs
· When you have chosen class click on Add to Cart
· Please read the waiver and click Continue
· Click on the family member who will be participating in the class
· If you would like to register for another class choose Continue Shopping
· Choose the program area desired and continue as above
· When you are have chosen all classes desired choose Continue to Cart and complete payment process