|FitWell Home Fitness Schedules Studio V FIT Instructors Personal Training FITWELL Blog|
Interested in Personal Training?
- Please fill out the following two forms Personal Trainer Request Form and Health History Questionnaire. Once you've done that, email your request and completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional health forms may need to be requested upon review of the Health History Questionnaire prior to personal training placement.
- Upon receiving all completed forms the Graduate Assistant of Fitness and Wellness will schedule a complete Fitness Assessment with the client. Fitness Assessment fee is included with personal training package.
- After the Fitness Assessment is completed, all clients will be placed with a certified Personal Trainer.
- Personal training sessions are sold in one hour sessions only. Cancellations and rescheduling of training sessions must be made directly with the client’s trainer and at least 24 hours in advance.
- Failure to cancel, reschedule, or notify the personal trainer prior to the scheduled appointment will result in losing that training session without refund.
- Personal Training sessions will expire 12 months from the last date of use.
Personal Training Packages
|Single Session/Team *||$20/each||$35/each||$50/each|
Fitness and Nutrition Coaching
- 10 week program offered through our Personal Training Services
- 5 scheduled coaching and training sessions
- Coach and Client will meet once bi-weekly
- 90 minute sessions
- 30 minutes=Nutrition Education
- 60 minutes=Training
Coaching will focus on changing 5 main habits:
Clients will focus and train on one habit every two weeks and continuously build upon each habit over the course of training.
Program Fee: $300.00
Check out our Coach's Bio Here!