UAB Career Services offers several outstanding career fairs every year. To determine which event(s) best meet your organization’s needs, below are brief descriptions to help you select the career fair(s) that would be most productive.
- Part-Time Job Fair - Wednesday, August 28 - Held during the first week of fall semester and is perfect for employers seeking students for part-time job opportunities
- Fall Job & Internship Fair - Tuesday, September 24 - Held during September, this event is ideal for employers to recruit for co-ops, internships and full-time positions
- Health & Science Career Fair - For organizations recruiting students in the health and science related majors
- Civic Engagement Fair - For non-profit organizations seeking students for part-time & volunteer positions
- Business-Engineering-Technology Career Fair - For businesses seeking students for internships and full-time career positions and geared toward those majors in business, engineering and technology.
- Education Career Fair - Thursday, April 4 - For schools and school systems seeking qualified teaching candidates
For more information, contact Career & Professional Development Services at (205) 934-4324 or email
Fall Landing Page