Giving to the Department of BiologyThe Department of Biology and UAB's College of Arts and Sciences could not do what we do without your support. Traditional revenues such as tuition, fees, federal grants, and state funds provide for daily work, but they often vary with the level of state revenues and enrollments. Gifts from you create a secure, concrete foundation for our future success. They benefit not only students and faculty but also the community as a whole.
The Department is excited to participate in the largest and most comprehensive campaign in UAB's history. The Campaign for UAB: Give Something, Change Everything will have a scope and impact that will extend well beyond our campus and has the potential to create long-lasting, positive change.
You can contribute to the Department of Biology in a number of ways:
- contribute to the department's general fund
- contribute to the Antarctica Climate Change Project
- contribute to the Trygve Tollefsbol Award Fund
- contribute to the Stephen S. Watts Endowed Fund in Biology
- contribute to the Anne M. Cusic Endowed Scholarship Fund
- contribute to the Ken R. Marion Endowed Scholarship Fund
Ready to give more? Have your name or the name of a loved one permanently emblazoned in the Biology Department’s history? Consider providing an endowed professorship or a student scholarship, or even adopt a research laboratory. Contact the College of Arts and Sciences Development Team to discuss the possibilities.
We thank you for your support.