- American Chemical Society (ACS) Study Guide
- Planning for Graduate Work in Chemistry — Suggestions from the American Chemical Society for those of you considering advanced study
- Research Credit Process
- Research Paper Guidelines — Guidelines for structuring research papers from the American Chemical Society.
- Help with Chemistry — Need some guidance for those early courses? Let our supplemental instructors help you.
- Grade Appeal Policy
Additional Information for Pre-Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacy College Application Service, (PharmCAS) — Centralized service for applying to pharmacy schools
- McWhorter School of Pharmacy — Home page for the pharmacy program at Samford University
- Harrison School of Pharmacy — Home page for the pharmacy program at Auburn University
- AACP (American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy) — Information about many types of pharmacy careers
explore the Pre-Health advising website for lots of helpful informaiton.