Meeting Time: the second Tuesday of every month, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Meeting Place: Director's Conference Room (room 182) in Sterne Library, UAB Campus (see map)
Discounted copies of all titles will be available at Little Professor Books in Homewood. Just mention UAB Booktalk when purchasing.
For More Information: Dr. Miriam Bellis (email@example.com) or Dr. Cassandra Ellis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2014-2015 Booktalk Schedule
- September 9, 2014: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. Discussion leader: Vic Camp
- October 14, 2014: We Need New Names by NoViolet Bulawayo. Discussion leader: Jennifer Young
- November 11, 2014: Stories of Your Life and Others by Ted Chiang. Discussion leader: Ana Maria Santiago
- December 9, 2014: The Color of Water by James McBride. Discussion leader: Randa Graves
- January 13, 2015: Swim Back to Me by Ann Packer. Discussion leader: Cassandra Ellis
- February 10, 2015: Long Man by Amy Greene. Discussion leader: Jay Jessee
- March 10, 2015: A Box of Matches by Nicholson Baker. Discussion leader: Gale Temple
- April 14, 2015: Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan. Discussion leader: Melissa Daniels
- May 12, 2015: The Beggar Maid by Alice Munro. Discussion leader: Bill Hutchings