Meeting Time: the first Tuesday of every month, 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Meeting Place: Director's Conference Room (room 182) in Sterne Library, UAB Campus (see map)
Discounted copies of all titles will be available at Little Professor Books in Homewood. Just mention UAB Booktalk when purchasing.
For More Information: contact Dr. Cassandra Ellis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2015-2016 Booktalk Schedule
- September 1, 2015: Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee. Discussion leader: Kerry Madden-Lunsford
- October 6, 2015: Claire of the Sea Light by Edwidge Danticat. Discussion leader: Jennifer Young
- November 3, 2015: A Place in Time — Twenty Stories of the Port William by Wendell Berry. Discussion leader: Randy Blythe
- December 1, 2015: God Bless the Child by Toni Morrison. Discussion leader: Melissa Rauterkus
- February 2, 2016: Wild by Cheryl Strayed. Discussion leader: Jaclyn Wells
- March 1, 2016: Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese. Discussion leader: Nichole Lariscy
- April 5, 2016: Tender at the Bone by Ruth Reichl. Discussion leader: Miriam Bellis
- May 3, 2016: Suspended Sentences by Patrick Modiano. Discussion leader: Bill Hutchings