MPA Program CoordinatorThe coordinator provides information and assistance with the MPA program's administrative requirements. The coordinator:
- helps you understand degree requirements, course selection, and schedule planning;
- refers you to resources across campus that can boost academic performance;
- helps you understand academic policies and procedures;
- provides information about potential areas of study;
- helps you find internships related to your field of interest; and
- keeps you abreast of job and volunteer opportunities in the community
Faculty AdvisorOnce admitted to the MPA program, each student is paired with a member of the faculty. This faculty advisor will give you academic and career advice.
Students should meet regularly with their faculty advisor to explore their academic options and career goals.