“Twelfth Night” performances will be at 7:30 p.m. nightly Nov. 13-16 and Nov. 20-22, with a 2 p.m. show Saturday, Nov. 23, in the Odess Theatre at UAB’s Alys Stephens Performing Arts Center, 1200 10th Ave. South. General admission tickets are $15, student tickets $6, and UAB employee and senior citizen tickets $10. Call 205-975-2787 for tickets. Visit Theatre UAB at www.uab.edu/cas/theatre.
The campaign will run through 2018.
“Kirwan Street, In Memory” was originally published last year in the “New Hibernia Review,” a multidisciplinary journal of Irish studies published by the University of St. Thomas. In it, Quinlan writes about growing up on Kirwan Street, a modest community situated between a convent and an asylum in Dublin, Ireland.
- UAB to Host Lincoln Week Nov. 15-21
- Music Grad Cahill Smith to Perform at Carnegie Hall Recital
- Beating the Blues: Expert Tips to Overcome Unhappiness
- Research Finds Brain Scans May Aid in Diagnosis of Autism
- UAB to Commemorate Proust’s Centennial Work
- Painting by UAB’s Chapman Now Part of Huntsville Collection