Written by Charles Mee, the story is a remaking of Aeschylus’ “The Supplicants.” When three of the brides entreat the owner of an Italian villa for help, they are blocked by their intended grooms, and a darkly comedic fracas ensues. This extravagant group nuptial turns into an extreme battle of the sexes.
UAB earned distinction for its suite of programs in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) with a high level of female enrollment and an impressive yearly female graduation rate.
- Gunther-Canada Honored by National Alumni Society
- Davis Named Distinguished Professor in History
- Michele Forman Honored by The Women’s Fund of Greater Birmingham
- 2013 Recipients of the Sam Brown Bridge Builder Award Announced
- UAB Student Named a Clinton Scholar
- Corbetta Named New Director of International Studies Program