CAS Information Technology (CAS IT)
- CAS IT Helpdesk (for technology requests, computer trouble, software questions, technology purchases, etc.)
Website and Calendar Support
- Request website support
- Submit an event to the College's event calendar (only approved individuals within academic units/departments may submit events, generally program chairs/heads and associated administrative staff)
- Submit a course to the "Cool Classes" page
- UAB Digital Media website (a service center for poster printing, video and sound production, graphic design, etc.)
CAS Online and Instructional Design
- CAS Online and Instructional Design. Access resources and information related to Canvas and other educational technologies. Includes how to obtain training and support.
- CAS Online and Instructional Design Course Requests. These forms are for College of Arts and Sciences faculty to make requests relating to Canvas courses. This includes course copies, cross-listing, and adding users. Only CAS faculty can use these forms.
CAS IntranetThe new CAS Intranet is designed to be a one-stop destination for:
- handbooks, guides, and other documents,
- the Faculty Recruitment Toolkit (in the HR section; click on the "Faculty Recruitment Toolkit" tab to access these resources),
- faculty meeting notes,
- and other resources.
Log in to the site to access these resources and others.