Looking for a cool class to take this spring? Then look here! You'll find special topics courses from across the College, spanning liberal arts and sciences and sometimes combining both.
Unless otherwise noted, all courses are 3 credit hours and will be offered in Spring 2015.
• Psychology of Hip Hop
• The Power of Nonviolence
• Arts of Death in the Middle Ages
• Phage Genomics II
• Social Media Communications
• American Detective/Crime Literature
• Walking the Line: The Role of Comedy in Eradicating and Exacerbating Racism
• Nature Writing
• Women's Literature and Theory: Women's Bodies of/and Literature
• Faulkner & Southern Writers
• Modern British and Irish Comedy, or, "What's So Funny about THAT?"
• Foreign Cultures
• Spanish Conversation and Culture
• African Hispanophone Writers
• American Environmental History
• The US and Latin America
• American Urban History
• Intelligence Oversight and Legal Controls
• Drugs in Society
• Knowing in a Social World: Sex, Lies, and Irrationality
• Minds and Machines