Success will mean potential new treatments and cures that improve health care, stronger educational opportunities that lead to a greater quality of life for our citizens, and robust economic development throughout our community, state and nation that will provide the jobs for tomorrow and draw the best and brightest to Birmingham.
We could not be more excited and optimistic about this historic undertaking. The College will be instrumental to the success of the campaign and we look forward to working with alumni, friends and the community.
In concert with the comprehensive campaign, the College has identified its priorities in moving the College forward in pursuit of exceptional learning. The campaign priorities include:
- Naming the College of Arts and Sciences
- Naming the Departments and Programs in the College
- Funding for Endowed Chairs, Professorships, Graduate Fellowships, and Undergraduate Scholarships
- Funding for Facilities, including proposed academic buildings, research labs, and renovation of existing facilities, classrooms, and current labs
- Support for Entrepreneurial Initiatives
- Support for International Programs
More than 83,000 donors have contributed so far, allowing the institution to surpass the $600 million mark in its largest-ever philanthropic campaign. The funds raised thus far, including several transformational gifts, are enabling UAB to invest substantially in Campaign and strategic priorities that advance the university’s mission and contribute to a robust economy in Birmingham and Alabama.
Ways to Give
For more information about opportunities to support the College, contact:
Office of Development and Alumni Affairs
College of Arts and Sciences
(205) 934-5643 or email email@example.com