The Grants Office is here to help faculty, staff, and departments secure external funding. This includes help locating funding sources; crafting grant submissions; dealing with the forms, paperwork, and other requirements of the funding process; and grant management support once funding has been secured. We also provide service center management and facilitate Material Transfer Agreements, Confidentiality Data Agreements, and other ventures and projects.
Reminder: All College of Arts and Sciences research proposals are required to be routed to and reviewed by the Grants Office prior to submission.
ContactsTo help meet your specific needs, please contact the staff member responsible for your department or program. If you do not see your department or program listed below, please contact Erin White.
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Social Work
- Alabama EPSCoR
- Center for Ethics and Values in the Sciences
- Center for Information Assurance and Joint Forensics Research
- Center for Nanoscale Materials and Biointegration
- UAB Digital Media
- Communication Studies
- Justice Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences Research
- Center for Social Medicine
- Community OutReach Development (CORD)