Support The CollegeUAB has embarked on an exciting and ambitious philanthropic campaign that has the potential to create long-lasting, positive change. The Campaign for UAB: Give Something, Change Everything, the largest and most comprehensive campaign in University history, will have a scope and impact that will extend well beyond our campus.
Success will mean potential new treatments and cures that improve health care, stronger educational opportunities that lead to a greater quality of life for our citizens, and robust economic development throughout our community, state and nation that will provide the jobs for tomorrow and draw the best and brightest to Birmingham.
We could not be more excited and optimistic about this historic undertaking. The College will be instrumental to the success of the campaign and we look forward to working with alumni, friends and the community.
In concert with the comprehensive campaign, the College has identified its priorities in moving the College forward in pursuit of exceptional learning. The campaign priorities include:
- Naming the College of Arts and Sciences
- Naming the Departments and Programs in the College
- Funding for Endowed Chairs, Professorships, Graduate Fellowships, and Undergraduate Scholarships
- Funding for Facilities, including proposed academic buildings, research labs, and renovation of existing facilities, classrooms, and current labs
- Support for Entrepreneurial Initiatives
- Support for International Programs
For more information about opportunities to support the College, contact:
Office of Development and Alumni Affairs
College of Arts and Sciences