Foreign Language Media Services, HB 412
Hours of Operation, Fall and Spring Semesters
Monday to Thursday, 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday, Closed
During FLMS hours, there is normally someone in the FLMS office who can assist you. If the FLMS office is closed during the above hours, please go down the hall to the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures' main office in HB 407 for assistance.
What to bring and not to bring to the FLMS:
- Student ID to check out headsets
- Change to use printer
- No food or drinks (Eating and drinking are not allowed during computer use.)
- Cell phones must be turned off or silenced.
Printing in the FLMS
- Just press print from your computer.
- Pick up your printout from the FLMS office
- Printing is ten cents per page.
- 30 PC computers
- 2 Mac computers
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Streaming video available from our server
- Film checkout from our library