Foreign Language Media Services (FLMS) is located in Humanities Building 412. During open hours there is normally someone in the office who can assist you. If the FLMS office is closed during the hours listed below, please go down the hall to the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures' main office (HB 407) for assistance.
Hours of Operation, Spring 2017
- Tuesday & Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Monday & Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: closed
What to Bring and Not Bring to the FLMS
- student ID is needed to check out headsets
- no food or drinks; eating and drinking are not allowed during computer use
- cell phones must be silenced or put on vibrate
- 30 PC computers
- two Mac computers
- software: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- streaming video available from our server
- film checkout from our library