Foreign Language Media Services (FLMS) is located in Humanities Building 412. During open hours there is normally someone in the office who can assist you. If the FLMS office is closed during the hours listed below, please go down the hall to the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures' main office (HB 407) for assistance.
Hours of Operation, Fall and Spring Semesters
- Monday through Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: closed
What to Bring and Not Bring to the FLMS
- student ID is needed to check out headsets
- no food or drinks; eating and drinking are not allowed during computer use
- cell phones must be turned off or silenced
- 30 PC computers
- two Mac computers
- software: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- streaming video available from our server
- film checkout from our library