- Family and friends will not be permitted on the arena floor after the ceremony in order to allow graduates to exit and for staff to prepare for the next event. Our new alumni are asked to meet their family and friends at an agreed-upon location on the concourse or outside of Bartow Arena.
- We ask that guests limit themselves to as few bags as possible since all items (diaper bags, purses, camera bags, etc.) will be searched. Umbrellas will be allowed into Bartow.
- Strollers will not be allowed in Bartow Arena on the day of the ceremony.
- Participants and guests are asked not to bring balloons into Bartow Arena, as they can block the view of others.
- The lower entrances on 13th and 14th Street are for graduates, faculty, and staff only. Guests are asked to use the other entrances.
Note that some information on these pages applies only to students and guests who will be attending undergraduate and Master's degree ceremonies at Bartow Arena. Students and families who will be attending other ceremonies should also view specific details about the relevant fall ceremony or spring ceremony.