PhotographsNote that some information on these pages applies only to students and guests who will be attending undergraduate and Master's degree ceremonies at Bartow Arena. Students and families who will be attending other ceremonies should also view specific details about the relevant fall ceremony or spring ceremony.
- A professional photographer will be taking photographs of students receiving their diplomas.
- To receive a photograph, a student should complete the reverse side of the lineup card, and a proof will be mailed to that address.
- There is no obligation to buy a photograph.
- Spectators may bring cameras and video recorders into the Bartow Arena, but no one will be permitted on the floor of the arena to film or take photographs during the ceremony.
- Pictures and videos must be taken from the spectator’s seat.
- No gathering in the portals of the arena will be allowed.