Sodexo, Inc. is the leading provider of integrated food and facilities management services in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, serving 10 million customers in 6,000 locations every day. Our dedication to excellent service, corporate citizenship, and fighting hunger all come from one goal - to make every day a better day.
Sodexo, Inc. at a glance.
As the leading provider of integrated food and facilities management services in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, we set out each morning to treat every person we encounter with the highest level of respect and service. And when you put that effort, expertise, and enthusiasm together, it adds up to “a better day” for our clients, their customers, and our people.
The numbers behind a better day.
- 6,000 clients served in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- 10 million customers served every day
- 700 facilities management sites
- 9.3 million meals served every day
- 120,000 employees in North America
- 7.7 billion (USD) in annual revenue (Fiscal Year 2008)
Rankings and awards.
- Named One of World's Top 50 Green Outsourcing Suppliers
- Ranked number three in the world among outsourcing services companies
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity (#6) - DiversityInc
- Named One of the 2009 DiversityInc Top Ten Employers for LGBT Workers
- Ranks Second on the 2009 DiversityInc Top Ten Companies for Latinos
- Named a "Best Company" for Multicultural Women by Working Mother Magazine
- Named as One of "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Opportunities In Campus Dining
Earn extra income while on campus, make friends, have fun and learn something by being a Campus Dining Services employee. We offer flexible hours to fit your class schedule, competitive wages and the benefit of working “close to home.” Interested students should complete an application at the UAB Campus Restaurants office on the 2nd floor of the Commons on the Green. We will call you to schedule an interview!
Please contact us to inquire about the following opportunities:
- Prep Cooks
Sodexo Careers Blog
Subscribe to our blog feed and receive emails when we post on the blog to learn about our culture as well as hot news items like recent awards, new projects, and our employees and clients around the world. We encourage you to contribute to the blog with your comments and questions
Find Us On Facebook
Learn more about Sodexo's past present and future employees by joining the Sodexo Career's Facebook fan page we encourage you to reach out to all of our members on the discussion board and wall. Facebook allows you to connect with Sodexo employees around the world.