- Created on April 07, 2014
Here are some important dates for you to remember:
- Your Meal Plans will expire on April 26, 2014.
- Your Dining Dollars will roll through summer and expire on August 8, 2014.
Below are some ways you can use your Meal Plan before summer break:
- Buy a 16” pizza from The Commons on the Green using your Meal Plan! You can feed the whole study group!
- Eat at new locations on campus that accepts Meal Plans. Have you eaten at Jump Truck yet?
- Feed few of upperclassman! Remember, you can use up to five Meal Plans a day. So, why not make them happy?
- Challenge your friends to an all-you-can-eat marathon in The Commons on the Green! It might be a great bonding experience.
- Need help in studying for finals? Bribe a friend with your Meal Plans to help you study for finals! It will be here before you know it.
If you are leaving UAB for the summer, here are some ways you can use your Dining Dollars before you leave:
- Buy some bottled beverages to drink while at home for the summer.
- Pick-up a reusable coffee mug from Starbucks or Einsteins. Bring it back in the Fall for discounted refills.
- Have you been to Sandellas yet?
- Visit Starbucks while studying for finals for a much needed boost of energy.