- Published on April 16, 2012
Dining Dollars will roll over from Spring to Summer. The last day to use your Dining Dollars is on August 2, 2012. You don't have to raid The Diner shelves to use your Dining Dollars. All UAB Campus Restaurant locations accepted Dining Dollars. If you are leaving UAB for the summer here are some ways you can use your dining dollars before you leave home for the summer.
- Buy some bottled beverages to drink while at home for the summer.
- Pick-up a resuable coffee mug from Starbucks or Einsteins. Bring it back in the Fall for discounted refils.
- Take a friend to breakfast at Einsteins Bro Bagles and have breakfast sandwiches.
- Try a new smoothie flavor at HUC Cafe.
- Celebrate the end of the semester with your friends by ordering take-out smoked meats.
- Visit Starbucks at 3 AM while studying for finals for a much needed boost of energy.
Meal Plans expire on May 9, 2012. Below are some ways to use your meals before you leave for home.
- Bring your family to UAB and enjoy dinner at The Commons on the Green. If you are going to be using more than 5 meals contact Leigh Priecko to get advanced approval.
- Order Pizza for 2 or 3 Meals during your study session. Feed the entire study room with one of our 16" pizzas.
- Try the new Doritos Locos Taco at Blazer Cafe.
- Grab a Char Grilled Chicken Sandwich with your Meal Plan now at Blazer Cafe.