All Majors Welcome
Basic Requirements for Teaching English in China:
a) Standard English speakers without any accent;
b) BA /BS degree or higher (Summer Internships available for in-school students);
c) Age: 18-65.
Fall Semester: September – June
Spring Semester: March – December
Summer Semester: July.
Benefits for you:
1. Free Round-trip international airfare paid by your host school if you teach at the same school for one academic year.
2. Free furnished-apartment usually on school campus, with a bathroom, a bedroom, a living room, TV, phone, air-conditioning/heating, and cooking utensils, etc.
3. Well-paid positions with free Chinese lessons.
4. Paid three-week Winter Vacation, first week of May and first week of October.
5. Travel stipends of 2200 RMB Yuan
Required Application documents:
a) Online Application Form at http://www.chineseculturecenter.org/
b) One-page resume.doc emphasizes teaching related experiences if any;
c) A letter-size copy of your diploma and/or teacher's certificate if any;
d) The bio-page copy of your passport with your passport number and your photo on it;
e) A real-life digital photo of yours by email attachment.
Chinese Culture Center certified by the China State Administration of Foreign Experts will take care of the tedious and complicated application procedures for you. Please register online: www.ChineseCultureCenter.org
If you don’t have a passport yet, please call your local main post office to apply for one ASAP.
If you are still an in-school student without a college diploma, please get a Letter of Certificate from your school registrar to show your student enrollment status and your expected Graduation Date and Degree.