Study from anywhere.
Spend more time on your studies and less time commuting.
Take advantage of the exceptional online courses and engaging online programs offered through the Department of Human Studies. The Department offers online/blended traditional masters and Educational Specialist degrees in Physical Education as well as Educational Specialist degree in Educational Leadership. Our minor in Health Education is offered in a blended format. View our online course offerings to see which courses are offered in your program area or as an elective for your major/minor.
- ECG 630 Career Development
- EDF 601 History of Amer Curr Thought
- EPR 688 Current Iss: Meas/Eval Sch Sem
- EPR 792 Mixed Methods Approach/Ed Res
- HE 141 Personal Health
- HE 222 Concepts of Health and Fitness
- HE 402 Mental Health and Stress Mgt
- HE 404 Global Trends in Hlth Educ
- HE 408 Drug Use and Abuse
- HE 423 Human Sexuality
- HE 502 Mental Health and Stress Mgt
- HE 508 Drug Use and Abuse
- HE 523 Human Sexuality
- HPE 200 Quality of Life
- PE 607 Principles of Coaching
- PE 643 Curriculum Development in Physical Education
- PE 645 Advanced Motor Development
- PE 647 Strategies and Issues in K-12 Physical Education
- PE 649 Adapted Physical Education