The Office of Student Services reviews applications for degree before submitting them to the Graduate School. Please follow the deadlines below (not the deadlines listed on the Graduate School website).
Your graduation will be delayed one full semester if the deadline below is not met.
|If you plan to graduate at the end of the:||The application is due:|
|Fall Semester||July 1|
|Spring Semester||November 1|
|Summer Semester||April 1|
- Applications for Degree must be typed, printed, signed and delivered to the Office of Student Services (Education Building, room 232).
- *Applications can be hand delivered or mailed to the address listed below:
- UAB School of Education
1720 2nd Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35294-1250
- Applications can also be sent via email to email@example.com
- Please do not obtain any faculty signatures. The School of Education will obtain these once you turn in your application to toom 232.
- To download the application, navigate to the Graduate School website. Under the ‘Forms Used to Complete Graduate Study’ section, click on “Application for Degree”.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Services.