The admissions process for online undergraduate and graduate degree programs at the University of Alabama at Birmingham is the same as on-campus courses. Online degree programs offered at UAB require formal admission to the university, as well as any requirements specified by the individual degree program.
Please note: Due to state authorization requirements, not all online degree programs are available in every state. Please check the State Authorization List for any restrictions that may apply to your state. Use our online information request form or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns in regards to state authorizations.
The following links will guide you to important information about the admissions process at UAB. If you need assistance, contact us using our online information request form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions Information for Undergraduates:
- Check for any state authorization restrictions.
- Register for a campus tour.
- Create a blazerid and/or access the MyUAB page.
- Find application links and related information.
- See the tuition and fees.
- Estimate tuition costs.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Search for available scholarships.
- View the academic calendar.
Admission Information for Graduates:
- Visit the Graduate School website.
- Find online graduate admissions forms
- Apply online for graduate school
- Keep up with important deadline dates.
Learn more about graduate programs in each of the following schools/departments:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Collat School of Business
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Health Professions
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- Graduate Biomedical Sciences
Admissions Information for Medical Professions:
For general inquiries or other assistance, fill out our online information request form or email us at email@example.com.