An Unparalleled Online Experience
The UAB School of Engineering uses the latest online technology to deliver a truly remarkable learning experience. The CEM curriculum is specifically designed for working professionals in engineering, construction and project management companies of all sizes. The CEM program can be completed in 18 months and is committed to providing our students with contemporary knowledge which will truly change their world. CEM provides our students with exceptional support and care from the initial inquiry to graduation. For those individuals seeking knowledge to lead and manage in a technical and highly competitive global environment, the CEM program might be right for you.
This Multi-Disciplinary Advanced Learning Experience for Professionals Can Help You Become a Leader
The CEM experience is available to professionals from multiple disciplines with at least two years of relevant work experience and a bachelor's degree from any accredited U.S. university. No GRE is required for admission. International students must have at least two years of work experience and must submit GRE and TOEFL scores. CEM was the leading innovator of online education for the UAB School of Engineering, launching the first fully online master's degree options in May 2009. CEM has graduated over 200 students since program inception in 2008.
Reasons why students enroll in the CEM experience:
- Study under the direction and support of highly qualified faculty and staff.
- Opportunity to join other motivated and talented peers in this interactive environment.
- Increase your earning and promotion potential with this advanced degree.
- Acquire the soft and hard knowledge necessary to excel in the world.
- Learn the tools and processes for analyzing and solving problems in the project environment.
- Embark on a lifelong learning experience aimed at continuous renewal and growth.
If you want to learn more about the CEM learning opportunity contact CEM now.
Dianne Gilmer, MEng
Assistant Director, Construction Engineering Management