The Center for Teaching & Learning and the Division of eLearning and Professional Studies work together to provide streamlined instructional support on campus. Contact us today for all your teaching support needs. Get teaching support and helpful answers by email or by phone during regular business hours.
Technical Support Resources
The following support protocol PDF downloads include steps on how to handle technical support issues. The protocols for students are different, and we suggest that you provide a link to this resource as part of your course materials.
- Back to School Video Kit from Sonic Foundry
- Faculty Procedures for Proctoring
- Fundamentals for Accessible Online TLC (Teaching, Learning & Communication)
- Online Learning Consortium
- Quality Matters
Available via Sterne Library:
- International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies
- International Journal of Distance Education Technologies