Through a joint effort by the Division of eLearning and Professional Studies and the Center for Teaching and Learning, UAB has become a member of AI Pro, a service from Academic Impressions that allows you to access numerous professional development tools, including information sessions via live and recorded webcasts. Because UAB is now a member of AI Pro, all UAB employees also have free membership.
AI Pro members can:
- Register for qualifying upcoming live online trainings.
- Access many hours of training in the extensive AI training library.
- Receive discounts on qualifying conferences and all CD-ROM recordings.
- Invite others with a uab.edu email address to join.
To become an AI member, click the "AI Pro Membership" button below and follow the instructions provided by AI. If you have any specific questions about how to use our membership, please email Academic Impressions or call them at 720-488-6800 (option 2).
How to Use Academic Impressions
Download the Academic Impressions Instructions document for more information about the AI Dashboard and how to register for training events.
Dashboard/Training Schedule of Live Webcasts
To register for an upcoming event, click on the web link below the topic:
- Topic: December 7: Understanding the Essentials of Direct Assessment
- Topic: December 8: Gamification: Practical Strategies for Your Course
There are three main training areas in Academic Impressions that focus more on higher education topics. Those areas are:
- Assessment Training
- Emerging Technologies Training
- Online and Blended Learning Training
Training in these three areas is available on-demand.
For more information, please contact the division's training team at email@example.com.