- UAB Hospital Emergency Room: 934-4322
- UAB Paging - Online access for individuals with UAB pagers
- Non-Academic Judicial Officer Andy Marsch: 934-4175
- UAB Occupational Health & Safety
- Emergency Support for Teaching
- Crime Statistics at UAB - In accordance with federal mandates, annual crime statistics are posted online at uab.edu/police
- UAB Campus Watch
- Red Cross Safe and Well - Register yourself or search here to learn if someone else is safe and well following an emergency or incident.
- The Resource Center Employee Assistance Program - A confidential employee assistance and counseling program for employees and their immediate household members. Call 934-2281.
- UAB Counseling & Wellness Center - No-cost, confidential counseling services available to all enrolled UAB students. Call 934-5816.
- Campus Counseling Center - A private, not-for-profit service organization which provides free confidential counseling to faculty, staff, and students. Call 934-3779.
- Women's Counseling Center - Provides confidential personal counseling services to enrolled UAB students. Call 934-6946.
- Crisis Center - A non-profit provider of 24/7 support, crisis and suicide intervention, community information and referrals through telephone counseling. Call 323-7777.
- Rape Response: 323-RAPE (323-7273)
Federal law mandates that UAB share its annual crime statistics with the community. The statistics can be found on the UAB Police site at www.uab.edu/police
UAB Campus Watch
Campus Watch is a group program organized and run by the employees, staff, and students at UAB. It is a mutual support group of employees, staff, and students, helping each other and the UAB Police Department, by being alert, observing, and reporting to the police.