How to Become a MemberVisit the UAB National Alumni Society website to find the online membership application. Be sure to check the box to join the Engineering Chapter!
Benefits of JoiningBy joining the Engineering Alumni Chapter, you automatically become a member of the UAB National Alumni Society (NAS). A portion of your membership dues directly benefit events and programs administered by the Engineering Chapter. And NAS has an exceptional membership benefits package—members can receive as much as $1,000 in discounts and savings each year! The benefits range from a free alumni visitors parking pass to discounts on Blazer gear and tickets, and even discounts on insurance and travel. By joining NAS and the Engineering Chapter, you will also receive:
- A free engineering alumni t-shit
- Invitations to all School of Engineering alumni events
- No cost for profession development courses (PDH) offered at the School of Engineering
- No cost for the annual NAS Scholarship Run 5k/10k
- A subscription to UAB Engineering magazine
If you have any questions about joining the Engineering Chapter, feel free to contact Leann Neal, Alumni Affairs Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-934-8526.