The UAB application for admission into the graduate program (MSCE) is completed by each student entering the program by June 15. The following is required from each student:
- Contact information of student, including e-mail address, home address, and telephone number(s).
- Official undergraduate bachelor transcript
- Three letters of reference
UAB will register each student for 4 courses (CE 600 level) in Fall semester to earn 12 UAB graduate credit hours. Additionally, UAB will:
- Issue Blazer IDs to students
- Upload course materials on Blackboard and make available to enrolled students