Showcase your research and highlight the applications of thermal analysis and rheology of polymeric materials within your work.
- Limited to 30 participants.
- Abstracts due April 18th emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Microsoft Word documents only (.doc or .docx)
- Please limit abstracts to 250 words
- Calibri 12-point font
- Title, authors' names with presenter underlined, and author affiliations should be centered and bolded in 14-point Calibri font at the top of the page. Please use 1-inch margins on all sides.
Posters must be no larger than 36’’x48’’ and must be set up between 5:00-5:30pm on Thursday May 8th at the Edge of Chaos. (Top floor of the Lister Hill Library)
- Poster boards, easels, and attachment materials will be provided.
- While this poster session will not be judged, this is an opportunity to share your work with other students and industry representatives at the workshop. The poster session will be an informal affair from 6-8pm at the Edge of Chaos, with appetizers and drinks.