Do I qualify for Acceptance?
The CEM experience is designed specifically for working professionals from multiple disciplines who now desire advanced education in the management of engineering and construction projects.
The requirements for acceptance include:
- Undergraduate degree from any accredited U.S. college or university (does not require an undergraduate degree in engineering).
- The GRE /GMAT is waived for applicants who meet the above requirement.
- International students who do not have a degree from an accredited U.S. institution are required to submit GRE and TOEFL scores.
- All students must provide two letters of recommendation (this can be done electronically through the admissions process).
- All students must successfully pass a screening interview by the program director and assistant director.
- All students must demonstrate basic computer skill aptitude necessary for online education.
- Students must understand the equipment required for online education and have it available.